ABD Büyükelçiliği Küçük Hibe Programı
ABD Büyükelçiliği Küçük Hibe Programı başvuruları başladı. STÖ'lerin de başvurabildiği program kapsamında 15.000$'a projeler destekleniyor. Son başvuru tarihi 6 Ocak 2017
Funding is available to support projects that:
- Reinforce U.S.-Turkish Shared Values – Projects which promote U.S. culture, including music, art, sports, and education, including American Studies, English and promotion of studying in the United States, or which support human rights, women’s and youth empowerment, diversity and acceptance of minority groups, and other areas of mutual interest that promote freedom and democracy.
- Strengthen Economic Prosperity – Projects which encourage trade and investment between the United States and Turkey, and support entrepreneurship and innovation. Projects which support science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) among Turkish youth.
Call for Proposals is now OPEN as of December 1, 2016
Call for Proposals will CLOSE on January 6, 2017 at 00:00
Who can apply?
Legally registered non-profit organizations such as associations (dernek) or foundations (vakıf) and individuals operating in Turkey. The Mission cannot give grants to commercial firms/for-profit firms, municipalities or government establishments. Non-profit educational institutions (such as universities) can apply.
The total amount requested per grant cannot exceed $15,000. Applicants may submit only one project per call.
How to apply?
Applications must be submitted in English using this template. Applications in a different template or submitted in Turkish will not be accepted. Please read our instructions on how to fill in the application form
All applications must be submitted electronically to GrantsTurkey@state.gov by the deadline. Applications received after the deadline will not be processed.
How are proposals evaluated?
Preference will be given to individuals and organizations with a proven track record of executing superior cultural and NGO events and programs. Applications with an American component such as a scholar, speaker, artist, performer, author, etc., are considered stronger. Applications requesting Embassy co -financing are also considered stronger. Projects should have a public teaching/public dialogue or educational component.
Activities that are not typically funded include, but are not limited to: paying to complete activities begun with other funds; political party activities; charitable activities; construction projects; fund-raising campaigns; commercial projects; or projects aimed only at primary institutional development of the organization. Lump sum overhead costs, alcoholic beverages, and vague budget line items, such as “Miscellaneous Items” or “Unforeseen Expenses” will not be funded.
We will inform all applicants about the results of this call in the second half of January by email.
Documents and Forms for Applicants
- Grant Application Form
- Guide to fill in the Application Form
- Per Diem Rates (as of October 10, 2017)
- Budget Category Descriptions
- The Fly America Act
- Tips on Managing a Grant
- Japonya Büyükelçiliği Yerel Projelere Hibe Programı 2020 Çağrısı
- Prince Claus Fonu Tehdit Altındaki Belge Mirası için İlk Yardım Açık Çağrısı
- Demokrasi ve İnsan Hakları için Avrupa Aracı Türkiye Programı Teklif Çağrısı Yayınlandı
- Demokrasi ve İnsan Hakları için Avrupa Aracı (DİHAA-EIDHR) 2019 Hibe Programı için Küresel Çağrı
- Ortak Kültür Mirası: Türkiye ve AB Arasında Koruma ve Diyalog-II Hibe Programı Teklif Çağrısı