Memory Box of Child Rights: Only ChildLast Update 18.05.2020
Only Child Initiative, founded by the effort of creating a right-based memory in respect of human rights of children and child rights movement, sets light to the children's rights area of Turkey with “Child Rights and Memory Conversations”.
Interviews, one of the efforts to generate a right-based memory, aim to remember reference points or incidents that are inspiring, strengthening or worrying about child rights and child rights movement since the creation of agreement regarding child rights and taking as a reference in Turkey and aim to remind them in digital platforms.
* The language of the video is Turkish.
Experiences of lots of courses and people took place in “Only Child” video interviews, such as activists, initiatives, platforms, civil society organizations, trade unions, trade associations, universities, publishers, media, theatre, cinema, and museums.
- “We Believe in Civil Society and We Regard Its Views”
- The Fight of The Youth in Turkey Is The Fight of Being An Individual of The Youth
- LGBTI+'s Human Rights Report 2019: Increased Violations of Public Authorities
- We Must Be Aware That Numbers Are Not Just Numbers
- The Development Workshop Is Monitoring The Effects Of Pandemic On Seasonal Agricultural Work
- Intangible Cultural Heritage Site of Assyrians is Online
- Postponement of General Assemblies Restricts Civil Society Activities
- A Solidarity Map for Persons with Disabilities: abledturkey.com
- COVID-19 Problem Map from the Youth Organizations Forum
- Cultural Route Passing Through Five Countries 'via Eurasia' Now On the Mobile
- “Postponing The Accessibility Regulations Is Another Word for Discriminating The Disabled”
- CEIM E-Library Is Now Available Online With Its New Interface