Intangible Cultural Heritage Site of Assyrians is OnlineLast Update 12.06.2020
The website of the "Documenting and Expanding the Assyrians’ Intangible Cultural Heritage" project has been launched in Mardin and around.
The project aims to preserve intangible values by compiling and disseminating information about the cultural practices of the Assyrian community in the Mardin region, as well as assessing the risks to the concrete heritage of the same community.
The website includes three headings named intangible cultural heritage, concrete cultural heritage, and cultural heritage for children. Within the scope of the project, publications on intangible heritage were also prepared. Together with three booklets containing detailed information on the Assyrian intangible cultural heritage, threats that threaten this heritage, and suggestions for its protection, a children's book is also prepared.
You can access the website at https://intangiblesyriac.org/index.php
- From Loss of Control to New Normal: Pandemic Days
- A Solidarity Map for Persons with Disabilities: abledturkey.com
- Memory Box of Child Rights: Only Child
- The Development Workshop Is Monitoring The Effects Of Pandemic On Seasonal Agricultural Work
- COVID-19 Problem Map from the Youth Organizations Forum
- LGBTI+'s Human Rights Report 2019: Increased Violations of Public Authorities
- We Must Be Aware That Numbers Are Not Just Numbers
- “We Believe in Civil Society and We Regard Its Views”