The Story of BİRLİKTE
Last Update 25.07.2019
BİRLİKTE Local CSOs Institutional Support Program funded by the European Union, started in October 2018 after a period of dense work.
The start-up story of the program, which was shaped in line with the needs of the field of civil society and initiated to strengthen the capacities of rights-based organizations, was summarized in an information note.
If you want to examine which processes we have completed during the story of BİRLİKTE, which has made more than 7 thousand kms and costed more than 3 thousand hours, you can download the document below.
- “Monitoring initiate for natural law” Calls the Deputies for Responsibility
- The Report on the Massacre in Roboski Village
- With “Birlikte” Program we keep on creating and learning from our experiences together
- "Turkey Takes Lead in Violations of Freedom of Expression"
- The publishings of "Am I guilty?" project