The Report on the Massacre in Roboski Village
Several NGOs organised a commission to investigate the incident in Şırnak Province on 28 December 2011 and published a report on 3 January 2012. Enclosed please find the Report in Turkish and English translation of the report.
The Incident: 35 people–all of the males, 17 of them juveniles- were killed and another one was wounded and two other survived without wounding in the air attack of the Turkish Air Force to the group that had trespassed the border between Turkey and Iraq and returning back to Turkey in the vicinity of Gülyazı (Bujeh) and Ortasu (Roboski) Villages of Uludere (Qileban) District of Şırnak Province on 28 December 2011 at 21:30-22:30.
- "Turkey Takes Lead in Violations of Freedom of Expression"
- How to Improve the Quality of NGOs
- Mor Çatı to hold auction to fund new women’s shelter in Turkey
- Open Call For Proposals “BİRLİKTE Local CSOs Institutional Support Program”
- Environment Ministry, civil society disagree on Allianoi, Hasankeyf