Online Library from Humanist Bureau: Haber18
Humanist Bureau, was implemented Haber18 for the aim of contributing to the development of the child rights movement and studies about child rights in Turkey. As well as serving as an online library, Haber18 is a portal where the ones working/want to work on child rights can find the info and documents on their field collectively.
The aim of the library, contribute to the development of studies regarding issues about child rights and child rights movement in Turkey. Research on five different topics can be done in the library.
It is possible to search by type in child justice, child labor, child abuse, child protection and education.
- "Civil Society During and After Pandemic" from Hrant Dink Foundation Webinar Series
- IPA III Civil Society Advisory Report Published
- TACSO 3 Issued A List Of Digital Tools for Online Working
- 2012 Report Reveals How Male Violence Continues
- IHD Published “Report of Human Rights Violations in Turkey in 2019”